Monday, September 8, 2008

We stay hard longer

We know sex sells, but then no one would want a girl who walks around topless in town; men go ga-ga at the one who hints at her sexuality with a mini-skirt.

Frolick has exactly this sales strategy.

The whole thing is such a charade its hilarious!


Actual sales interaction (And what they really mean)

Guy: Hi! (Hey you're cute, I like your eyeliner)

Frolick girl: Hi (Finally, a cute customer!)
What would you like? (This is why I applied to be a Frolick girl yay)

Guy: Erm (I can't think while staring at you),
can I get the normal flavour with strawberries? (Don't stare don't stare don't stare.)

Frolick girl: Sure! (Yeah right. How many people come here for the ice cream?).
Size A B or C?

Guy: Sorry? (Oh, ice cream cup size.)

Frolick girl: Er (mhm I'm sexy, I'm cute, I'm popular to boot),
would you like this size, this size or this size?

Guy: Oh, cup B please. (I don't care about the ice cream la!)

Frolick girl: Sure that will be $4.80 please. (Sigh another boring guy. Now he's going to stare at me while he pretends to eat, zzz.)

Guy (5 minutes later): This ice cream is crap, did I really pay $4.80 for that?! And she didn't even look back at me :(


No comments: