I wake up at 2.30. p.m.
Wrong move.
Just before I want to drive to soccer, mum takes the car to the tailor. So I have to bus.
I try a trick on court; it fails and the guys howl.
I play keep for a while and the Ethan scores. Ngiap gives me the middle finger and I get enraged. He apologises, which helps, but I am already turned off. Fuck come on its just a game.
The bored security guards act on a complaint that we're not supposed to be playing soccer at the tennis court and command us to move. (There are no tennis players at that time). I get disgusted by their abrasvie power-tripping and tell them directly, dont talk to us like that -- if you want us to move, tell us nicely, we're not doing anything wrong. The guy immediately flares up and challenges me to a fight outside. ?!? Thank goodness some good Christians step in a restrain the crooked-tooth wacko.
Then as I'm cycling to law school for a shower my favourite Topman polo-tee falls into the bike's rear casette. It gets shredded.
I go get some dinner at Macs where I encounter a mad woman. She tries to cut my queue. She has a 'special order' which she believes entitles her to 'special service'. Hey, if you're in a rush I'd gladly let you go in front of me, but don't talk to the cashier like I'm not there?! So I say, can't you wait in line like everyone else? She says 'I'm making a special order, I'm just telling them to let them prepare first. Will it kill you if I do this? ' ?!? I'm confounded and say, 'why on earth should that give you reason to order before me?! What a weirdo!' She continues to mumble some jumble, I decide to stop and order my food; she continues to stare and I say what are you staring at? You pull some stunt and you think you're right?... Look at you, how old are you?! And she goes into name-calling mode, saying I look 'weird and retarded, don't try talking to me, I don't want to talk to you.' I feel like slapping her but I give up and walk out. I CAN'T FATHOM HER DEPTH OF STUPIDITY.
I talk with Zhengs outside Tanglin Mall, which helps. But on the bus back I oversleep -- and have to cab home.
I'm too wasted to even try to convince myself that today's bad karma will compensate for itself and I'll get better luck tomorrow.
Kill me now goodnight.


1 comment:
we have our days. look like u are picking up certain nonsense habits from a fellow snake
Post a Comment