Monday, January 14, 2008
SB168 i hate you!
In three short hours, my life was turned upside-down. I went down on my knees and prayed (for the first time in years!) It didn't help my predicament, and the axe fell. I am still alive, but only just, thanks to the help of an angel. I dabbled in the folly of the invincibility of youth, and in the brashness that has defined me all this years. 13/01 is my 9/11. After this, I know the weaknesses I have, and I know I will work hard because life is not a peach, I cannot ask 'what if' anymore, and the difference between failure and success is not determined by one fortuitous goal, but many hours of hard work. Thanks for the help and encouragement KS, B, Di, Will, and Mark I love you guys.


2 comments:
failure or success is not determined by one football goal but many hours of hard work....astute observation, well articulated. (:
hehe woah thanks. i shouldn't have prayed.
Post a Comment